Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

torsdag 3. januar 2008

Whohooo! I'm at Catscrap!

So, now everybody knows what my secret was :) I was going to sell my designs at the one and only CATSCRAP store!!

MAN, that was hard to keep to myself for almost TWO MONTHS!! But now I'm twice as happy about it HA! :)

You should stop by and snag something while you can, cause everything in the store is on sale 25% off until the 6th!! Great opportunity! Catscrap doesn't do sales too often! And there's a freebie from me up too!

Here's a layout I did with my new kit My Lady:

A Princess in her Castle:


Oh, and wait a minute! Take a look at this super cool blinkie Carolyn made for me:

Photobucket

Isn't it great?? She's such a sweetheart! Thank you Carolyn!

6 kommentarer:

Peggy sa...

This is a really beautiful layout !
Congrats for selling your designs at Catscrap and thank you for the great Moving freebie !
Sorry for my bad english

gabs-art sa...

congrats lady and what a stunning layout!

marnie4two sa...

Gorgeous layout! Congrats on selling at Cat Scraps! I've just discovered the store. :)

Barb sa...

Congratulations Vibeke! I'm so excited for you!

MizAmyLou sa...

Congratulations on the new store! Your designs are lovely

catrine sa...

It is wonderful to have you on our team! LOOVE your design, Mim. :)