Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

søndag 23. desember 2007

I've got a secret!

A really great one too! I haven't mentioned it here before, but I've started designing too! And right now, I'm waiting to announce my TWO new kits in a seriously FAB store that I just LOVE! I'm sooo excited to start selling there! I can't actually believe that these really great designers that I admire so much decided to take little me in there!

Do you want to know which shop it is?? :) Well - I can't tell! Not just yet. It will be a super fun surprise at Januray 2nd, so don't worry, you'll have time to get through Christmas and New Year and still catch the sale!! (Hush... did I say SALE??) Yes I did! So you'll want to pay attention here... LOL! :)

What I CAN do is to give you some teeny weeny sneak peeks of my new kits!

Looky here!

First kit:


Second kit:


So do you want to see more? :)

We'll make an announcement at the store blog and of course at DST, so just keep your eyes open!
And I just have to repeat that I'm soooo excited! :)

14 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

The previews are awesome, can´t wait to see more!!!!!!!!

Unknown sa...

Love those sneak peeks - looking forward to seeing more. Happy Christmas.

Lill-B sa...

Okey this is exciting!!! Looking foward to see more. I'll keep my eyes on you ;) Happy Holidays!!

Rose sa...

Previews are awesome! Congratulations on your new stores!!

Monique sa...

Wow congrats! Love the little sneak peaks, the colors look wonderful! Have a merry Christmas!

Anonym sa...

How exciting! Love the previews! They look gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

Carolyn Albro sa...

Congrats on the new store!! And the sneak peeks look very exciting : ) I emailed you and sent you a PM at DST, hope you got them.

Alissa sa...

Very cool, I'm looking forward to seeing more! Happy Holidays!

Scrappy Cats Designs sa...

you hooked me, I will be waiting to discover where you are coming out.

Mabel sa...

Fantastic sneak peek, can't wait Vibeke!! =)

Happy Christmas to everyone!!

Rachel sa...

Merry Christmas!

Anonym sa...

Congrats!! You are a fabulous scrapper and I can't wait to see more of your designs!! :)

Azrood sa...

Okay, I'm already drooling over the tiny little previews!!! I can't wait to see the whole kits. Congratulations and I can't wait to see where you'll be selling!

Diana Martin sa...

How exciting Vibeke! Can't wait to see the kits! CONGRATS!!!