Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

tirsdag 8. januar 2008

Wow!

There have been SO many awsome pages made with my kits the last week, and I really want to show you some by all these fab scrappers!!

Seriously, that's one of the bes things about designing - to see all the beautiful creative work that's being done with my simple elements and backgrounds!

Now I just picked the last few I put in my favs. I love every single layout I've seen so far!

With Fish in the Sea

By Amy Pearson:

Isn't this creative? I simply LOVE how she used the photo and look at all that layering around the edges with those cute little fish peaking through everywhere! :)

By Viwi:

I love how she used the sequins from the other kit as bubbles, and just look at how easily she acheived a stunning layout with the layered stack included in the kit!


With My Lady

By newlife:

Now, that is so dreamy and I love the old photo and the vintage feel! And just look at that creative titlework! She did a wonderful job using the bordered paper cut!

By Holly Griego:

WOW! Holly's fabulous layering and shadows blow me away!! Awsome titlework and photo too! :)You both liked the green background I see ;)

And look! This girl made a hybrid project with the fish kit! That is so cool!!


Thanks for using my kits girls!!

All images are clickable, so I hope you'll leave them some love :)

10 kommentarer:

Azrood sa...

Aren't they all fabulous!!! I've been seeing your designs rocking through all the galleries and all of the layouts are just awesome! I think that just shows how amazing your designs really are!

Unknown sa...

I agree - wonderful layouts.

Peggy sa...

Awesome layouts they are all wonderful!I feel so honored that you put my page on your blog !It's a real pleasure to play with your beautiful work!

Leigh sa...

absolutely awesome!!!

Carjazi - aka Diane sa...

Wonderful layouts made with wonderful designs. Enjoy your day.

BHo sa...

Fantastic, Vibeke! I didn't think I "needed' the under the sea kit, but I'm rethinking that now......

Amy Eileen sa...

Those amazing layouts! I have to admit that that is the best part of designer, seeing what people do with your stuff. :)

Kutnkudlys' Kreations sa...

Oh, the first 2 are just ADORABLE!
The second 2 are just GORGEOUS!


Great layouts!


Have a great day!

Anonym sa...

Those are gorgeous layouts! Beautiful! But they have really pretty stuff to work with! :o)

Carolyn Albro sa...

Those are some REALLY great LO's!! But of course you make some really great kits too : )